Monday, June 24, 2019

Quilted Card - 2019

I'm still on a Tuesday Morning roll. My local TM doesn't have a whole lot in the crafting section compared to what I see on my favorite Youtube peeps. With only one store in our area and being a big city, if good stuff comes in, it's not around for very long. 
I did score last week and got some kraft card stock, pattern paper (something I normally don't buy) and gold mirror card stock, which was a super good deal. 
So I wanted to make a quilt theme card for a good friend who makes some amazing quilts. I did borrow the quilt die cut from another crafty buddy (thanks Deb!) and spent the day making this card. It's not a quick card to make since I had to cut the paper at least 6 times to get all the pieces which flew all over my desk. Note to self, turn off the over head fan!
I was super excited to find the donut enamel pin, a favorite snack for my friend which fit great in the center of the card. So it's going out in the mail today and fingers crossed it gets to her before her birthday. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: