Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Crazy Birds Thank You Card

I never knew Tuesday Morning had craft supplies.  I feel like I've been living under a rock!
There are Youtube haul videos on what's in the store (my  local one isn't as well stocked as the ones down south) that are very impressive. It's one of those things you just have to be there at the right time to get the good stuff. I was there (by accident) on a green tag sale day and I was shocked at the amount ladies were buying! Women had shopping carts filled with crafting supplies. I know the stuff is cheap but seriously how big is your crafty space?
I've always like Tim Holtz - Crazy Birds stamp set but never got around to getting it. Now that it's only $6.99, I picked it up and made this card for a patient at work. This person brings in a box of Sees candy every time we fix her glasses. We decided we should mail her a thank you card. The cool cat die is also a TM find. Guessing this image wasn't very popluar since it just came out but I got it for the glasses. I knew I would add them to the birds at some point. 
I used color pencils and gamsol on the bird. 
Supplies:
Tim Holtz - Crazy Birds, Cool Cat die (only)
Hero Arts ink - also a find at TM, works really well!
Kraft Card Stock - TM find, it's on the thin side so not good for base cards but the color was right. 
Diamond Glaze 

No comments: