Wednesday, October 31, 2018

FabMo - Paper Crafters Workshop 11-11-18

I finally got my samples done for the November Paper Crafters Workshop. Took me awhile to find the Snow Tex for the window card. I had a jar that was 20 years old and didn't check to see if it was still good. Yep, I have some very old craft supplies. :)
Anyways, went to Michael's to get a fresh bottle and it took the store manager to find it for me. I went up and down aisle #19 several times and couldn't find it. The manager of course walked right up to it! 
I still use cut up car sponges I've had for years. Still haven't gotten use to using all the blending tools. 
The window card has a lot of parts but I think the ladies in the class will enjoy making it.  Thinking of giving them the option to put a cat silhouette in the window instead of a Christmas tree. Always risky offering choices in a class. :)

No comments: