Sunday, August 26, 2018

Amazing Cutting Plate Hacking 2018

There are some crafting hacks that aren't worth doing but then there is that rare one that is totally amazing!
Several videos started popping yesterday show how to use a rubber cutting mat in place of the hard plastic mat that goes with most die cutting machine. It works so well, I was wondering why no one thought of it before or if they had, why didn't they market it for all die cut machines out there! 
I had a new rubber mat that I forgot in my car  (very bad when it's hot out) and once it gets hot, it buckles so won't ever lay flat again. I hated to throw it out, so I stuck in under one of Annie's rugs hoping it would magically go flat.  I had nothing to lose by trying this hack out so I cut it up. I was so impressed I made a few for some crafty friends. This is the best crafting hack in a long long time!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: