Monday, August 21, 2017

Halloween Cards 2017

Every time my computer is updated it takes me awhile to figure out how to upload my photos. Sorry for the delay in getting things posted!
I finally got around to picking up a ream of Desert Storm card stock. Love the color and more down to earth look. I've also practiced more with my Misti and well,  have to admit it does make a big difference.  If you want to mass produce cards or avoid those under-stamping mistakes, using this stamping tool is a must have, even at the high price point. 
For this year I went with making the candy corn card to mail out. Even with Halloween not being a really big card sending holiday, I love making them! All the stamps and die cuts are really old and the packaging is long gone so I can't list everything. 

No comments: