Sunday, February 12, 2017

Lawn Fawn Stamp - Home for the Holidays Valentine

I've had this Lawn Fawn stamp and die set for a few month now. I was going to do something for Christmas but as any crafter knows, time just slipped by. 
It's been a very dry month for me in the creative department so that didn't help either. 
I love to watch Jennifer McGuire's YouTube videos (which are great) to get ideas and help fall asleep. It's like listening to a bed time story, yes I know it sounds weird but it works for me! She posted a video doing a semi gate fold card.  It did inspire me to make this card with a yellow VW bug, which was my very first car back in 1975. 
While I was out walking Annie last night I thought it would be fun if I could stamp a dog looking out the back window. Annie is always riding around with me so those who know me and receive this card will understand. I had my fingers crossed that I had a stamp small enough to fit.  I got lucky and had saved some very vintage mini stamps. 
Lawn Fawn - Home for the Holidays
Nesties - Hearts 
Amuse Oval
Amuse Happy Valentine's Day
Memento Inks
Copic Markers

No comments: