Monday, January 2, 2017

CCB Card Class - Wall Paper & Ginkgo

Cottage Crafts Monday, January 21, 2017  11:30

Finally home for while, so getting back into designing for my up coming workshops and classes.  I volunteer for FabMo every week so I'm always exposed to some amazing things. The wallpaper that comes in from the design center is pretty impressive! I snag this sample a while back. Looks like silver birch barks with copper flecks. At the time I wasn't sure what I would be doing with it (true for all crafters!) but it was too cool to pass up. 
Took me awhile to round up all the parts but I think it turned out well. I finally used my new MISTI tool which I purchased before Christmas. Yes, I finally broke down and got one. ;) It will make it much easier for people in my classes at Cottage Crafts and Google to stamp correctly the first time. 

No comments: