Friday, December 16, 2016

Crafting Up a Storm - FabMo Vendor Thank You 2016

I know I've be really bad about posting my crafting projects, but I get behind in taking photos and then forgetting to post. Some of the projects took a long time to make, so again I was more focused on getting the project done on time.
At the end of the year, FabMo likes to pass out cookies to all the vendors that donate the fabric to us. This year we added a little thank note. In keeping with the mission of FabMo, we try and use what we have on hand. I made over 250 cards using paint samples that were cut down into little squares. I die cut out "thanks" from paint chip samples as well. I also helped make these little baskets out of 8" squares which the cookies went into. It was a team efforts with all the sewing, glue and baking involved but we got it done in time. 

No comments: