Monday, June 20, 2016

Lawn Fawn - Gleeful Garden stamp set

Gleeful Garden
While I was down in Carmel last week, I got bored so I went off looking for some stamp. Coming from the big city, there are many places to shop, not so in a smaller community. I went to the only Micheal's in area and they had nothing. It was a newer store, bright and clean but really lacking in the stamp department.  The next day I went to Beverly's Fabrics which is the only other hobby type store in the area. Their stamp selection was pretty sad too. They did have all of the Lawn Fawn stamp sets but you had to ask to see them. I talked to the store manager (who had to get the stamps out of the office) why they were under lock and key. She said so many were getting stolen, they had no choice. I guess with stamp sets now costing $25 a pop, makes it a hot item. 
Can't decide on this card if I like the small font "snail mail". I know design wise something has to go there but can't find the right "thing". This will be a make n take at some point, once I find the perfect sentiment. 

No comments: