Saturday, June 18, 2016

Beach time 2016 Lawn Fawn Sushi

Twinkling H2O master sheets
I spend the last 2 weeks down at the beach house in Carmel. It was great being able to walk down to the beach twice a day and walk along the surf. I always sleep so well when I'm down there. Not sure if it's because of the 3 hours of walking everyday or just being away from having to be an adult. ;)
As all crafters, I take way too many projects to work on and forgetting important parts. I totally pack my card so even Annie has to curl up into a ball for the ride.
I totally forget to take ink pads, which is something you really need if you plan to stamp. I had to break down and go buy one. It was a tough call (since I would only buy one) of which type to buy, one that works with water or one that works with Copics. The Memento won out so I could use my Copic pens. I did make dozen background water color pages, which is a very relaxing creative activity. Now that I'm back home I have to figure something out to do with them.
Lawn Fawn and Hero Arts Stamps

No comments: