Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kitty Tote and Tag A Long Purse

So last week I went on a creative R&R trip with my crafting buddy Patty.  We went to check out a fabric store and small craft fair. The fabric store had some fun prints and knowing Patty can sew, I asked if she would make me an over sized tote and a over the shoulder purse when I only want to carry my wallet and cell phone. Of course I picked out some fun cat fabric. Patty did a great job! While we were having our breakfast meeting Patty asked about what I wanted done with the extra fabric. I love the big tote design so much I asked for another one. The scary cat will be made into to i-pad envelope for my up coming i-pad project. Poor Patty had to listen to a very long and bubble thinking (I think in bubbles, some people call it creative thinking, some call it just crazy)reason on why I wanted a cover for a i-pad I don't have yet. Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: