|Gross tasting natto soy beans|
1) Went to my first ever quilt show.
2) Had "In and Out" burger, my first big meal in two weeks.
3) Sushi dinner with my daughter who made me try natto (fermented soy beans) which is nasty but suppose to be good for you.
4) Saw the last Harry Potter movie. Didn't get all of it, since I didn't see part one. Fun eating ice cream during the movie
5) Cleaned up the driveway - three truck loads of junk hauled away
6) Another sushi dinner with my Dad and strawberry/berry pie (which is the best) for dessert
7) Went hiking in 90 degree heat. Felt good to sweat
8) Trimmed out all the bushes in the front yard and took out all the lavender bushes since I won't be keeping bees anymore
9) Went to the farmers market for my kettle corn fix.
Fingers crossed this coming week will be better.