Thursday, April 21, 2011

Knitting Circle

Related Posts with ThumbnailsLooking for a few good knitters.  Well, really anyone who can  put two sticks together.  Bags and bags full of yarn has been donated to the Akiyama Wellness Center were I'm working at for the summer.  I'm in charge of putting this great donation to good use.  I would like to make caps and scarves (thinking we could make more of those than blankets) for those who will need them this coming winter.  If I knew how to knit small (I don't work well with small needles) we could make caps for babies in the NICU.  I will provided the yarn, the room and some knitting needles (I know the serious knitters have their own stash of favorite needles) if you can volunteer some of your time.  We can do a knit-a-thon or if you like to knit alone, take some of the yarn home.  Let me know if you would like to help out.

No comments: