Saturday, April 9, 2011

Akiyama Wellness Center

It's been a busy week for me and it's going to get even crazier.  I've accepted a temporary position at the Akiyama Wellness Center as the coordinator. The current gal is going on maternity leave for four months. 
This will be the first full summer the center will be open so all the events and programs will be (hopefully) up and running for the first time.
Instead of listing my classes on the side bar of my blog, I will post events, volunteer opportunities and wish lists. 
Related Posts with ThumbnailsRight now I'm looking for a contact (to donate) fresh wasabi roots for the up coming Sake San Jose. The root is only grown in Oregon and Washington (needs fresh cold water 24/7 to grow) so if you know a farmer up there let me know.  It's not as easy to find as it sounds.
We also launched "Bees At Home". Hubby has been busy catching swarms and installing hives. I've started a blog that I hope I can keep current. Right now we are out of honey since the demand is greater than our girls can produce.

No comments: