Sunday, October 7, 2007

Weekend Update

It was a very busy day at Cranberry Hill were I did make-n- takes all day to celebrate National Card Making Day. Customers got to make a different card every hour the store was open.

Thank you to everyone who brought in blank cards for our troops. The donation box will be at the store for another week, so you still have time to drop off you cards. Please visit the Blue Star Moms website if you would like to donate anything else for our troops overseas. http://www.southbaybluestarmoms.org/

While setting up for the make-n-takes, I made a phone bid (and WON) on this great printer's cabinet at a local auction house. It's a skinny version of the larger one I already have. They don't come up for auction very often and this one is in great shape! I just couldn't pass it up. It may hold my future stamps or all the small ephemera I collect in my auction house hauntings. Can't wait to get it home and fill it up!

No comments: