Monday, October 8, 2007

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie








If you know the story about the little mouse that asks for a cookie, then you know what happens when you start one project that leads into something else until everything starts to snowball. After being the high bidder on my new printer's cabinet (picture on the left) I had to find a place for it in my house. I decided it should go into my little studio but as you can see in the center photo, I already have a large printer's cabinet. So in order to get it in to my studio, I did a massive clean-up. As I was in the middle of doing all that, I moved the top part of a hutch I had out in the garage (something I was going to use as a store display) into the room for extra storage. I still had the bottom part of the hutch, so I dragged that into the living room and decided that room needed to be rearranged too! My husband thought it would be a good time to take my Dad out to lunch and get out of the mess. Today I went out to get a few more storage drawers when I walked passed some area rugs. They didn't have my drawers but I did find a nice rug for the kitchen and under the dining room table. So in the process of getting my new printer's cabinet, my studio has been cleaned up (happy dance), the living room has been rearranged and dining area updated. I still have a few more boxes to sort but I'm thinking my master bedroom is looking a bit neglected. :)
As you can tell not a lot card making has been going on in my world but I hope to get back to it by the end of the week.




3 comments:

Sues said...

What a stash you have!!! Isn't it nice to have it neat?! Looking forward to sharing with you in this next round of challenges and eventually a CJ next year!! Enjoy your week! --Sue (CJSurvivors2)

toners said...

Wow! It looks so tidy and organized! Great job :) Enjoy the feeling....now go get busy with your challenge and mess it up again! LOL!!! :)

Debbie said...

I was going to ask if you picked up the cabinet yet but no need now! Looks great Lisa, do you have a large get rid of pile? Debbie