Thursday, April 6, 2023

Goodwill Outlets - Salinas CA

Related Posts with Thumbnails
While I was down in Carmel I made the drive over to Salinas where the Goodwill Outlet is located. I was in search for a chandelier to recycle into a fancy bird feeder. The outlet isn't a place I can source anything to resell, so I had my fingers crossed it would be worth the gas in finding a cheap chandelier. I also wanted to get a video of what it's like when the new carts come out. At the outlet you pay by the pound but when things are super heavy you can negotiate the price. I paid $5. 
Since I was in Salinas, I tried to find the other thrift stores which is not as easy as it sounds. The prices are so much lower than in Cupertino but there's not a lot of the good stuff. While I was at one Goodwill, this vase was being put on the shelf. Actually the kid who was working at the store had it in his hand but when he saw me in the clear glass aisle, he was going to keep moving on to put the other things in his cart out. I just got a glimpse of light purple tinge (sign it's going to glow green) and ask if I could see it. I had my UV light in my hand so I tested it as it was going into my cart. I'm not sure I will sell it on Whatnot because it's taller than any of the boxes I have but it's still was a great pick!

No comments: