Thursday, December 29, 2022

Hopefully for the new year!

I know I've been slacking in posting on my blog! I've been on the road a lot this month and I'm still trying to settle into my new place. Working on the front yard and getting it ready for this spring is on the top of my list. It's more time sensitive than where I've going to put all my boxes of stuff.  Getting back into the routine of doing my WhatNot auctions has been a slow process. Still not happy with how I have my auction studio set up, that's a work in process! While I was down in Carmel for Christmas, I did stop by all the thrift stores. I picked up this Lalique reproduction decanter which to me is the size of a perfume bottle. Originally it came with four little glasses but those are long gone. The mold to this was sold a while back, so this isn't a true Lalique piece but it is made from the same mold. It was one of the first things sold in my WhatNot auction this week. 

I'm hopefully 2023 will be a calm and boring year for me. No plans to travels or do anything adventurous but those things just seem to find me. :) Wishing everything a wonderful new year and thank -you for stopping by my blog.  

 



No comments: