Saturday, January 25, 2020

Penny Black Stamp Set

I've been doing what they call Swedish death cleaning. Clearing out all the things you don't use or need so after you die your family doesn't have to deal with it. It's not as morbid as it sounds. When I got divorced 10 years ago, I got rid of 90% of what I owned. Not sure I would be able to do it if I wasn't forced to. But now having gone through that, really there isn't anything I have to keep. 
I do have still have a large craft supply but that's my hobby and I use what I have, I rarely buy anything anymore so my collection has stopped growing. 
I've been in a creative slump this month, so I just stamped on some envelopes with an old Penny Black stamp set and colored with some copic markers. I'm not sure what card will go inside but I'm sure I'll get inspired at some point. :) 

No comments: