Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Quilts and FabMo

In the guest room where I'm pet sitting, there is this lovely quilt. Made for their daughter by her grandmother. It was done really well, grandma must be a pro!

I'm schedule to volunteer at FabMo this morning to help set up for the sale this weekend. Because morning traffic is so bad in that direction, it's a toss up if I'll have time to go home first to shower and make breakfast. I do have everything here except coffee. Sit in traffic or just take care of business here?

This is what I picked up last month at FabMo. I went late so it  was slim pickings in the paper crafting section. It was still fun and I did find a few things that just had to come home with me. :) 

Thimble holder display is for my booth $4, rusty felting needles and handle .50 (going to find out if that works), stencils .25 each (for my sun printing) and felt sheets bundle for $1



No comments: