Friday, July 26, 2024

Phomemo Portable Mini Printer

I've been debating for a long, long time if I should get a printer. The last one I had jammed up because I didn't use it enough. I guess that's a thing from what my IT guy told me. I really only used it to print labels for my booth at Cottage Crafts. After printing thousands of labels it would sit unused for months.  Now that address labels are harder to find at the thrift store and way too pricey at the office supply store, I broke down and got this "Phomemo" portable label maker. I saw it on another reseller's Youtube video when he was set up his new booth. I thought it would be easier for me to pack when I go into the store with new stuff. I always forget my box of labels and pens when I'm out running around. 
I'm not that tech savvy so it's always a little scary for me to set up a new device. Have to say this was fairy easy to do and so far working out well. Now I just have to see how much replacement labels cost - really should have researched that first!

No comments: