Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Splatter Cards 2020


I wanted to do some splatter on my base cards (thank you AmyR, the Queen of splatter) using my twinkling H2O watercolors. Since I had so much paint left on my acrylic blocks, I stamped the leftovers on to blank white paper. I should have used card stock but I wasn't really thinking I would end up using it. 
I wasn't sure what I was going to do with but it sat on my work table anyways and then the light bulbs went on. :)
When a friend destashed her craft room, I kept a few stamps (the rest went to Cottage Crafts to be sold in their ZZ booth - use art supply section) I liked these very old (2007) SU stamps. 
Because I didn't use card stock, it takes a long time to glue these suckers down and keep everything from wrinkling! These cards are going out to friends just because. 

No comments: