Friday, June 26, 2020

Handling Stress

A friend posted what you do doing stressful times. I had to really think about it for awhile. My work schedule is crazy, not because it's very physical (I am always moving when working) but dealing with all the new procedures because of the virus and how people are reacting to them. It's very draining mentally. :(
To me cooking is a creative outlet. Using what I already have in my kitchen and garden is what I enjoy and calms my brain. I sometimes follow a recipe but most of the time I just wing it. I made this stewish thing becasue I had a big can of tomato sauce. Not sure how I ended up with it since I don't eat things from a can. I didn't even own a can opener until recently.  Everything came from what I already had and it turned out great!

No comments: