Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Get Well Card for Tui

One of Annie's doggie buddies was attacked by a coyote a few weeks ago. Tui was in her yard with her owner going into the house. It is strange for the coyote to get that close to a human let alon
e that close as they were going into the house! She has a case on her front leg but is doing well. 
Where I live every property owner has to clear their hillsides of all weeds so it's been non stop weed whackers and chain saws. People are also cutting down trees because of the wild fires CA has had. It's sad to see the trees go down but I'm sure the insurance companies are having a say in all that. With all that happening there are a lot of sticks on the ground, which is a favorite of Annie. She keeps bringing me them to me to throw. I saw on Pinterest someone had wrapped yarn around a tree branch so I decided to use a stash of "thrums" (end cuts from a loom) and give it a try. Then I thought it would make a cute card to send to Tui, Annie sending one of her favorite things all dressed up. 

No comments: