Monday, February 10, 2020

1960"s vintage owl glasses - SOLD

1960's vintage 14K gold owl glasses
When picking to flip goes right!  
I found a set of 8 vintage glasses at my local Goodwill store. I normally don't go down the clear glass aisle because there usually isn't anything vintage. The number one rule in picking is check out everything just in case. So on my way out I spotted these glasses. Thinking there had to be something wrong with them because it was in the evening and all the pickers had been through the store already. To my surprise they all were in great shape!  I purchased them on Friday night and sold them on Sunday afternoon for a nice little profit! I only had them in my booth at Cottage Crafts in Campbell for about an hour before they sold. Really made my day!

No comments: