Sunday, March 10, 2019

Copic Storage

When life throws me a curve ball (and I got hit with a big one), I clean. Really doesn't help resolve my problem but it helps keep my mind from spinning out of control. So I've been cleaning up my crafting space. 
I love the posts on how other crafters organize their stuff. As much as I like the look of everything matching, (Ikea etc) being a vintage dealer, I come across some pretty cool stuff. 
What is holding my Copics is an old gardening box, at least I think that is was it is. It has a thin metal handle that you can't see and the green paint is original. The card catalog holds all my extra seasonal cards, waiting to go into my card rack at Cranberry Hill. The frame in the background came from a friend's office that was going to be thrown out. It very flat, so doesn't take up any room on the wall. I had a metal sheet cut to fit so I could use magnets to hold everything up. 

No comments: