Sunday, October 30, 2011


Related Posts with ThumbnailsToday was a very productive and lucky day for me.  This is the last weekend before our house goes on the market. 
  • I made what I hope is the last run to the dump.
  • Got the last Beckmann's Strawberry Olallieberry pie at the farmer's market. It's the best pie around and one of my Dad's favorites. I thought they would only have pumpkin and pecan like last week so I was super thrilled when I saw it.
  • The Hope charity truck was open so I could drop off all the clothes that are now to big for me. I decided last night it would be foolish to pack clothes that don't fit anymore.
  • Can't have pie without high fat ice cream. I really wanted to get my Dad's favorite Haagen Dazs ice cream to go along with his pie. Almost gave up finding White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. In my need to keep things in order, I started putting the ice cream back in their proper places when waaaaay in the back was the last of the raspberry ice cream.  Happy dance down the ice cream aisle.
  • I was lucky all morning, so I picked up a lottery ticket.  Stay tuned to see how that turns out. :)
  • 
    

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

Isn't it about time your luck turned, Lisa? So happy for you, and please do keep us posted about that lottery ticket. ;)