Friday, July 31, 2026

Life of a reseller 2026

My son's place up here in Incline Village is small, great for when it's just him. He's either at work or golfing, so it's just a place to sleep. Luckily there are some cousin-in-laws who have a beautiful home here with extra guest rooms. They travel a lot during the summer, so I'm the only one here. One of my favorite parts of the house is the entry steps by the front door. As with all big homes here, they have extra large picturesque windows. But for some reason sitting on these steps just feeling right. I'm just sleeping and there is one primary suite on the ground floor so no climbing up and down stairs. :)
I don't deal in clothes as a reseller as a rule but the few things I have sold, I've done well on. While here I still check the online auctions as it's part of my morning routine. I liked this farmer's jacket on MaxSold. It looks like a Japanese workman jacket, (that's trending right now) plus it's denim, which is my favorite. It's a man medium so it may or may not fit me. One of the down sides to Maxsold is you can't see anything in person. If it doesn't fit, (not that I need another jacket) I'll resell it. 
MaxSold $8.11


 


No comments: