Monday, April 29, 2024

Hag Stone Find 2024

I'm really trying to get 10,000 steps in especially walking while I'm at the beach house. I'm not a morning person by nature and now that Annie isn't here to get me going at the crack of dawn I wouldn't leave the house until noon if there wasn't a reason to get out the door! Walking along the beach I'm always on the look out for things to collect. Sea glass, sand dollars, shells and hag stones. 
Not sure why these rocks with holes in them are called hag stone - who comes up with these name? The story goes if you look through them you'll see a fairy or goblin, can't remember which but some mythical creature. Hag stones aren't common so it's always exciting when I find one. The hunt is the best part as I have no plans to do anything with them. :)Related Posts with Thumbnails


No comments: