Sunday, February 12, 2023

Working on restocking

It's been hard to restock my jewelry booth. The costume jewelry lots everywhere are going for insane prices! This was a small lot I picked up on MaxSold this past weekend for $10.00.  I didn't have any high hopes there would be anything super good in it but it had been curated, so nothing super junky either. I think I will be able to double my money but in the world of reselling that's a very low profit margin. I'll first try and sell it on WhatNot, so that I at least get my investment back. What is left (which I'm sure will be a lot) will go to my booth at Cottage Crafts. Really need to refresh the inventory there. 
The theme for my WN show is "under the sea" since another jewelry lot I picked up was all sea shells. This woman must have gone to Hawaii a lot from the tags still on some of the pieces.   It's very common here for people to go to Hawaii since it's only a 5 hour direct flight. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: