Monday, February 28, 2022

So many photos

I take a lot of pictures for work, so many that most of the time I really don't look at them. There's a very short window of time I can send them off to the PR person to post on all our social media pages. Sometimes I add a tag line or the story behind it if there's time. Things sell so fast that most of the time I can't get a picture of it.  I have to go in to the store two hours early if I'm going to do a big display change just so I can get the picture taken before everything sells. 
This photo was interesting because I didn't notice the ceiling lighting going into the flowers. There's no photo editing done at all, even if I knew how to do it I don't have the time to fuss with editing.  I was wondering why my PR person picked this photo to add to the website, so I took a closer look.  About an hour later this plant sold. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: