Monday, February 7, 2022

Colorful Displays

I didn't think we would sell all the dead of the dead stuff that came into the store this week, but it sold almost as soon as it was put out on the floor. Skulls are very popular around here too. 
I know my volunteers think we should do everything like the big retail stores and only put out what's in season but for a thrift store it's different. People come in looking to add to their collections or flip so I try and keep the good stuff. I don't keep cheap trashy stuff, only things I think worth collecting.
What I like about the day of the dead stuff it that it's very colorful and makes a nice display even if it only last a few days. I send pictures to my PR person (who's vacationing in Hawaii for several months) but by the time she gets things posted it has sold.  
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: