Sunday, April 28, 2019

Hero Arts Jumble Mail stamp

The crafting world is going crazy with some companies suing other crafting companies. Hero Arts is the grandmother of rubber stamping (been around since the early 70's) and is a local company for me. They're going toe to toe with the Ellison company over a die cutting process. Hero Arts has always had a open door, enough to go around type of business. Helping other stamp companies start and grow. I'm showing my support using my $$$ and buying their product. I was getting ready to replace one of my die cutting machines Ellison makes but my money is going somewhere else.  Ellison isn't  the only game in town and I hope the loss of revenue will show them crafters support those who help others.
Back to the card. 
I love this new back ground stamp! I went old school and used chalk (anyone remember that?) to add a little color. I die cut a window ( a little hard to see in the photo) to add something different. Very fun card to make. 

No comments: