Monday, April 29, 2019

FabMo Workshop May 19, 2019

Card for the FabMo May Workshop
Amazing when your under a deadline what you can get done! The FabMo newsletter comes out every month and the new volunteer editor is super good about keeping us on schedule. 
I think part of the success is the editor has drop dead time line, so either get it in by this date or you don't get into the newsletter. Before the newsletter came out when there was time to get it done. 
Anyways, this card came about with me wanting to use up some of my washi paper end cuts and use my Hero Arts stamps. 
The part you can't see is the circle with a cords is popped up. The first draft I made had the washi paper right up the cord but it wouldn't lay flat. So I taped washi paper right on the base card and popped up the circle/cord. 

No comments: