Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

This was one of the Christmas cards I made for my son for his present to his sister. He gave her the cash to pay for a very $$$$ parking ticket she got last month. Parking tickets in San Francisco are more like a mortgage payment! Anyone want to guess how much the ticket was?
This is the first Christmas my son hasn't been home. He's on a different deployment cycle, so won't be back until next year.
This morning we are getting ready for what we call the "Itatani food fest". Coming from a really large extended family we all get together for the holidays. It will be a smaller group this year, only 40 - 60 people.

3 comments:

Sandy Cimbaro said...

Well... how much was the ticket??

ThatGirl said...

My friend who lives in SoCal, got a speeding ticket,(and since I havent gotten one since I was 21 heading for Las Vegas LOL, mine was $64 dollars waaaaay back then), I had no idea how much they cost these days He told me his ticket was $684!!! I almost fell out of my chair!!! Holy Cow! That hurts!!! So how much was a parking ticket??
Merry Christmas :)

Lisa said...

The parking ticket was $600.00 and she wasn't even illegally parked. Yes she is going to go to court to fight it.