Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bea and her teddy bear

With all the talk about who is getting their forever homes, Bea found something to snuggle up to that won't be leaving. Daisy and Rosie have new homes and hopefully Sunny (mommy) will too. Poor little Haz, no one seems to want a male cat. I'm working with him to improve his cuddle game, which at pet fairs is very important. I've also found out he's a "stress" eater, so I make sure he gets something to eat after we get home of the fairs. Working in the studio today finishing up the 100+ valentine cards for our troops. Will post photos when I get them done.

3 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Cute pic, Lisa!

Are you sending cards directly to your son or through OWH? If you're doing care packages for your son, would you like some extras for them?

Lisa said...

Here's the link to the blog of the person I send my cards to. Debbi (without an e) collects and ships out the cards.

Aimee said...

I actually prefer male cats, they seem more loveing to me. I hope he finds a home!!!