Friday, April 11, 2008

House Lust

I was given a GC to Borders a while back and I finally managed to get to the store last week. I thought I was going to just run in and pick up a copy the Take Ten magazine. I didn't find this issue all that interesting, so I wandered around the store. I ended up coming home with three books. Another cookbook on using slow cookers, a "what to do after college" book for my daughter and this book "House Lust". I was very surprised to find it to be a really entertaining read. It starts out a little slow but once I started I really didn't what to put it down. If you live in Silicon Valley you will totally relate to the book.

1 comment:

toners said...

Ah yes, the CA housing market brings back memories for me :) Let us know how this book is! I might have to add it to my list...