Friday, October 2, 2026
Bird Babysitting
I'm pet sitting for the next two weeks. First time babysitting birds. Mr N bites and he does it a lot! Every time I move, I get bit. It's like a really sharp pinch and so far he hasn't drawn blood but has some close. He's a free range bird so is allowed to fly around the house. Yes, there are droppings but not as much as I thought there would be. It's still a little gross when I do find it on the the kitchen counters. The owner said it was OK to keep him in his cage if I didn't want to deal with his bad behavior. I feel bad keeping him in his cage all day but I'm so over getting pinched. The little dog Ms M, is a sweet heart. She's a senior dog and just likes to sleep when not actively looking for food. Very very food focused. She's a small dog but when it comes to food, she can jump pretty high. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment