Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Drone Show 2022


Related Posts with ThumbnailsLast night I went to my very first drone show.  It was very impressive and I know in years to come the show will be far more advanced. With the fire danger so high here this is the only way to go. 
I was told back in day before COVID and the firestorms, over 50,000 people would come into town to watch the fireworks show. It wasn't crowded at all last night and had a very nice small town feel. The best part was the show was done twice with a laser light show intermission. I think that really help with people being able to come and go and not cause a traffic jam. 
On another note, I figure out how to get my photos post on this blog that aren't uploading to my laptop. I'm so proud of myself for this work around. Writing on my blog from my phone isn't easy but posting the photos are. I'm sure there's a technical thing I could do to get everything to work on my laptop but that'a way over my head. :)

No comments: