Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Tim Holtz Stamp Set - 2020

I'ts been a struggle for me to be creative during the lock down and all the other things happening in states. People being just plain stupid about not wanting to wear a mask or treating people unkindly. 
Tim Holtz and Sandy Allnock (people I follow on Youtube) have always been encouraging to just have fun and play with your art supplies. What's the point of collecting them but never use them? My work table has been a little lonely and the cobwebs had started forming. 
I modified one of TH stamps to make the stem bend more and tried my hand at water coloring with distress ink, something I've never done before. This process took several weeks because I could only sit for a few minutes at a time. My creative mojo would just vanish. 

No comments: