Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks 2020

If you're into crafting, you have to watch Tim Holtz's Facebook videos he has been doing every Saturday during the shut down. The videos are two hours long. Tim goes into details (reason the videos are so long) about the product, why it was developed (that's the part I like most) and what you can do with it. It's so inspiring to watch and encouraging to just be creative. I have it playing while I'm cleaning up my work table. Yes it takes hours for me to get things cleaned up. :) 
The crane is a die I borrowed from a friend so I don't know the company that makes it. The gold is wallpaper from FabMo, which is now open. You can find some really cool stuff in the wallpaper section.
 I do plan to add a sentiment to the card at some point but the inspiration just hasn't hit yet. Having too much fun making backgrounds. Thanks Tim!!!!

No comments: