Friday, August 27, 2010

House Envy

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI have a thing for houses that have what I call "architectural" interest.  Living in Silicon Valley there are plenty of beautiful homes and some so large you mistake them for hotels.  When I went up to learn to skeet shoot with my son, we went to a friend's private property to shoot.  The minute I saw the house I knew I would love it.  The top photo is the view from the front of the house.
  This is the of the front of the house.  What you can't see is the detail in the old bricks used or the hand forged door handles.
This is a photo looking out to the back yard.  It's over 60 acres so this is only one "backyard" area.  There is a fully stocked barn for nine horses, caretakers cottages and butler's house.  Two large riding rings (I guess that is what you call them) a beautiful raised bed vegetable garden and chicken coop.  In my next post I will show some the photo of the inside of the house. 

No comments: