Monday, August 10, 2009

Halloween Card 2009

I'm finally getting some studio time to work on my next round of classes. It's been a few weeks since I've been able to sit down and do anything creative. Now with all the family tasks that taken care and hubby is off to Boston for a male bonding week, I should get a lot done, at least I hope so.
The stamps are a new release for Hero Arts. I'm not crazy about how well the clear cling word set is stamping (sort of fuzzy looking) but it does give it that "Halloweeny" look.
It's going to be another hot day here in the Bay Area hitting 100. Yes I'm a weather weenie and can't handle the extreme (in my world) heat or cold. Purrcy and I have started the wise old tradition and practice of the siesta. I'm finding it's easier than turning on my AC in the studio. I can work much later and well into the night with the windows open.

1 comment:

toners said...

Enjoy that quiet time! Another super card :)

Stay cool!