Monday, June 22, 2009

What happens when kids come home

My daughter graduated from the University of Washington last year. She decided to stay up in Seattle for other year before heading back home. She worked really hard during that year to get a transfer to one of the Marriott divisions here in the Bay Area. She arrive home last week to get ready for her new job in San Francisco and found that her old room had been turned into my junk storage room. Since she is only staying here for a few months (until she gets her own place) I didn't see the need to put cleaning it out on my very long to do list. She came home like a whirlwind and said that the mess with effecting her positive feng shui. So she moved everything into my studio and moved her things in all in one day. Just when I thought I was done sort stuff out - the kids come home. :)

1 comment:

toners said...

I hear that's the way it goes...LOL :)