Friday, December 12, 2008

SU Free Shipping

It's the end of the quarter for those of us who are Stampin' Up demo gals and the retired list has been posted. I think with all the worries about the economy, SU is going to lose a ton of people. Over the next year (if I had to guess) SU will be offering more specials to help sales. This month they offered free shipping for any order over $70.00. Since I have to meet my quota, I decided to stock up on paper (which weighs a ton) for my classes coming up in 2009. When UPS threw my box up on my doorstep, it totally fell apart. One end was ripped wide open and my paper was just hanging out there. SU should take a few lessons from Bazzill on how to pack paper. :) Luckily my whole order made it to my doorstep without any damage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Smart thinking there lady! I knew there was something special about you!